MCM is a #1 choice for selling your modern coins and bullion in an easy transaction
Confidence. Trust. Reliability.
ModernCoinMart (MCM) is a nationally trusted online source for coins.
Selling your coins and precious metals to MCM is quick and easy. More important, it just makes good sense.
Have you purchased products directly from the U.S. Mint such as Proof Silver and Gold Eagles, Proof Buffalos, Silver and Gold Commemoratives, Proof and Mint sets, Platinum Coins, etc. over the years? Do you have precious metals bullion you are ready to sell?
Do you find that you are ready to sell your collection due to loss of interest, kids in college, no one in the family interested in your collection, or just need some extra cash? Well, whatever the reason, it will benefit you to contact MCM. We can assist you in making one nice, easy transaction at a very fair current market price. Email a list to Barry McCarthy or call 1-800-362-9004, ext. 7967 and speak with Barry directly.
MCM is looking for quantities of excellent condition, properly stored "one owner" U.S. Mint products and is willing to pay top market prices for your collection of these items. We will also buy NGC and PCGS certified coins selectively for current inventory needs.
Why Sell to ModernCoinMart?
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us when selling:
- We are one of largest and fastest growing retailers of U.S. coins and precious metals bullion in the country, and are well known for our reputation and honest dealings.
- Sell where the dealers sell. Most of our purchases are from other dealers. Many of the coins we buy originate from people just like you.
- Benefit from Jay Rudo, and Barry McCarthy's collective 60 years of numismatic experience. Additionally, Jay is a life member of both the American Numismatic Association and the Florida United Numismatists, and proud member of the prestigious Professional Numismatists Guild.
- With substantial financial resources and industry clout, MCM is an active and major buyer of the coins we need. Our extensive contacts throughout the dealer, collector, and investor community combined with our uncommon level of expertise enable us to pay prices that few, including the largest companies in the business, can compete with.
If you live anywhere in the U.S., it will pay you to get our offer last, before you sell elsewhere. We require that you first contact us to discuss your holdings, or email a complete list of the items you wish to sell to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give MCM a Call
Interested in selling your coins or precious metals bullion? Give one of our qualified buyers a call. With over 150 years of combined experience our buyers are able to quickly and competently present you with a verbal estimate. Call 1-800-362-9004, then use the applicable extension from the following:
- Jay: ext. 7962 (Collectible Coins)
- Barry: ext. 7967 (Bullion, Collectible Coins)
- Hayden: ext. 7971 (Foreign Coins)
Please note that market conditions, as well as supply and demand, are constantly changing. Our ability to make an offer is based on current needs. In some cases we may decline making an offer if the item(s) is/are not something we wish to stock or already have an ample supply.
Shipping Your Coins and/or precious metals bullion to ModernCoinMart (MCM)
After you have called, spoken to a buyer and agreed on a price indication, we will send a purchase order to you via email. Print the purchase order, then follow the instructions below for shipping your coins to us. This will ensure a more seamless transaction.
- Print and enclose the purchase order we send via email, and keep a copy for your records.
- IF YOU CANNOT PRINT THE PURCHASE ORDER write the 'trade number' given to you over the phone on a
sheet of paper listing what you have packaged for us and enclose it with your shipment.
- Make sure your name, address, email (if you have one), and day/ evening phone numbers are enclosed.
- Shipment is the responsibility of the seller. MCM takes no responsibility in the event that the package is lost or stolen en-route to us. The shipping carrier is at the discretion of the seller, although our recommendation is Registered Mail with the United States Postal Service, especially on higher value shipments.
- Once your coins and/or bullion items have arrived at our facility, they are fully insured while in our possession.
- Once your coins and/or bullion items have been processed and checked for quality, we process and send out your payment. If there are any discrepancies resulting in an adjustment to the purchase amount, you will first be contacted before payment is initiated. For purchases under $3,000 checks go out in the mail within 48 hours of arrival of your coins. For purchases of $3,000 or more, we provide the options of either sending a check overnight or sending a wire transfer upon request.
- If the purchase total is less than $3,000 yet you would still like to receive payment overnight, a $25 convenience fee will be deducted from your payment.