MCM is the #1 choice for selling your modern coins and bullion in one easy transaction
Confidence. Trust. Reliability.
ModernCoinMart (MCM) is a nationally trusted online source for coins.
Selling your coins and precious metals to MCM is quick and easy.
Have you purchased collectible products directly from the U.S. Mint over the years? Do you have precious metal bullion you are ready to sell?
MCM can assist you in one easy transaction at a very fair, current market price. Email a list to Barry McCarthy at email@example.com. Alternatively, call 1-800-362-9004, select option #3 and speak with Barry directly.
MCM is looking for quantities of excellent condition, properly stored "one owner" U.S. Mint products and is willing to pay top market prices for your collection of these items. We will also buy NGC and PCGS certified coins selectively for current inventory needs.
Why Sell to ModernCoinMart?
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us when selling:
- We are one of the largest and fastest growing retailers of U.S. coins and precious metals bullion in the country. In fact, we have a 99.9% Positive Feedback Score on Ebay and are well known for our honest dealings.
- Sell where the dealers sell. Most of our purchases are from other dealers. Many of the coins we buy originate from people just like you.
- Feel confident that you got the best offer. Our Precious Metals Trader, Barry McCarthy, has 30 years of numismatic experience. Additionally, Barry is a member of the American Numismatic Association and the Florida United Numismatists, giving you the benefit of a knowledgeable buyer.
- With substantial financial resources and industry clout, MCM is an active and major buyer of the coins we need. Our extensive contacts throughout the dealer, collector, and investor community combined with our uncommon level of expertise enable us to pay prices that few, including the largest companies in the business, can compete with.
Give MCM a Call
Interested in selling your coins or precious metals bullion? Call 1-800-362-9004, select Option #3 for a quick verbal estimate.
You may also email a list to Barry McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that market conditions, as well as supply and demand, are constantly changing. Our ability to make an offer is based on current needs. We assess and purchase at our own discretion with no commitment to buy, even if the appraised item(s) was purchased from us. In some cases, we may decline making an offer if the item(s) is/are not something we wish to stock or already have an ample supply.
Shipping Your Coins and/or precious metals bullion to ModernCoinMart (MCM)
After you have called, spoken to a buyer, and agreed on a price indication, we will send a purchase order to you via email. Print the purchase order, then follow the instructions below in order to ship your coins to us within 48 hours of confirmation. This will ensure a more seamless transaction.
- Print and enclose the purchase order we send via email, and keep a copy for your records.
- IF YOU CANNOT PRINT THE PURCHASE ORDER write the "trade number" given to you over the phone on a
sheet of paper listing what you have packaged for us and enclose it with your shipment.
- Make sure your name, address, email (if you have one), and day/evening phone numbers are enclosed.
- Shipment is the responsibility of the seller. MCM takes no responsibility in the event that the package is lost or stolen en-route to us. The shipping carrier is at the discretion of the seller, although our recommendation is Registered Mail with the United States Postal Service, especially on higher value shipments.
- Once your coins and/or bullion items have arrived at our facility, they are fully insured while in our possession.
- Once your coins and/or bullion items have been processed and checked for quality, we process and send out your payment. If there are any discrepancies resulting in an adjustment to the purchase amount, you will first be contacted before payment is initiated. Payment will be initiated within three business days of your coins’ arrival. For purchases under $3,000 payment will be made via check. For purchases of $3,000 or more, we can pay via check or ACH transfer depending on your preference.
If you would like to receive payment overnight, a $25 convenience fee will be deducted from your payment.