The Company encourages you to examine your purchase immediately upon receipt, and call our toll free number at 1-800-362-9004 during Customer Service hours in the event of any issues or concerns.
Bullion Items and Final Sale Items – Non-Returnable, Non-Cancellable, Exchanges Only
- The term "Bullion Items", for purposes of this provision, refers to ungraded silver, gold, platinum or palladium legal tender coins; and silver, gold, platinum or palladium bars or rounds; as well as any other item advertised or marketed by the Company as a "bullion item", prior to Customer purchase.
- The term “Final Sale Items” refers to any item that is marked as a Final Sale in its listing description at the time of purchase.
- Bullion Items and Final Sale Items may not be returned or cancelled for any reason, at any time, but in the event of a manufacturer's defect may be exchanged for the same item, within the Company's sole discretion, if otherwise available.
- The determination of what constitutes a bullion item and a non-bullion item will be at the sole discretion of ModernCoinMart.
All Other Items – 30-Day Return Policy
- For all purchases other than Bullion Items and Final Sale Items, you are entitled to return your purchase from the Company within 30 days of the ship date and receive a full refund of the purchase price, conditioned upon the following:
- Products cannot be altered, and coins must be in their original coin capsules, and original packaging, complete and in saleable condition, as a condition of any return. If the product has been altered, is not in its original coin capsule, or is otherwise in unsaleable condition, the product will not be accepted for return or exchange; and
- All documents and bonus items included with the product must also be returned; and ;
- Returns must include a Return Authorization Number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department by calling toll-free at 1-800-362-9004 during Customer Service hours; and;
- If the product is not returned with all original packaging and bonus items, is incomplete, or is returned after the 30-day return period, or these conditions are not satisfied, the Company reserves the right not to accept the return or to accept the return subject to a 20% restocking fee, at the Company's sole discretion.
- Refunds of non-bullion items are for the cost of product only, less any discounts or deductions actually taken off the product price; shipping and handling charges are not refundable, unless otherwise stated by the Company.
- The Company will refund amounts owed to the customer in the same manner in which the original purchase was made, i.e., credit card purchases will be credited back to the credit card used. Any balance due and owing on a returned item will be deducted from the refunded amount prior to crediting the customer's account.
- Beyond the 30-day return period, the Company is under no obligation to accept return of any product but may in its discretion do so pursuant to this policy
This is the end of the Product Return Policy. This Agreement was last revised effective June 16, 2022.
- Click to view 2019 version