1866-1908 Liberty Head $10 Gold Eagle With Motto AU

Sold Out
1866-1908 Liberty Head $10 Gold Eagle With Motto AU

Not In Stock

SKU36946
Sign Up For Notifications

Why add the 1866-1907 With Motto $10 Liberty Head Gold Piece to your collection?

The original Eagle coin was a gold coin with a face value of $10. During the years that this design was used, 1866-1907, coins of this value didn’t change hands frequently. This is the later version of the Liberty Head $10 gold piece. The original version was the same on the front, but the back had no motto. This version of the design displays the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST” on a banner above the eagle’s head on the reverse.

By weight, the $10 Gold Liberty is 90% gold and the remaining 10% of the coin’s weight is made of copper. Overall, this is a collector coin. There weren’t many coins struck with this version of the design. It is common to see even circulated With Motto $10 Gold Liberty coins selling for several times their gold value. You will receive a coin that is in almost uncirculated condition. This means it will have the vast majority of its original details, but there is some light wear showing in spots. The coin you receive will have a random date, but it will be from between 1866-1907.

Order an 1866-1907 With Motto $10 Gold Liberty coin for your collection today.



This 1866-1908 Liberty Head $10 Gold Eagle With Motto AU is proudly minted by the U.S. Mint. The United States Mint was founded in 1792 and manufactures circulating, collectible, and bullion coinage.

Year of Issue:1866-1908
Mint:U.S. Mint
Grading Service:Uncertified
Grade:AU
Variety:With Motto
Finish:Mint State
Composition:Gold
Purity:0.9
Weight in Grams:15.045 g
Weight in Ounces:0.4837 oz
Diameter:27 mm
Country:United States
Legal Tender:United States
Currency:Dollar
Denomination:10
Famous Coin Collectors
History of Gold & Silver Coins
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping with no minimum and ships to over 40 countries around the world.  All Smart Ship eligible items are guaranteed to ship next business day.  All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.

X