Perth Mint 2018 Bullion Lineup

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by WNN, Sep 11, 2017.

1. WNN

WNN Member

What do y'all think? For me these are not generally as good as the 2017's but the Kookaburra looks great, and I think the gold Kangaroo is probably going to look better once in hand.

Manfred Schmidt and SilverPIC like this.
  2. eddie01

eddie01 Well-Known Member

I like em. I will add to my collection kookaburras and kookaburras with year of dog privy. Not crazy about year of dog so that will be it for that one. Will try to get a roll or two of the kookaburras as well as capsules mentioned above and a colorized MS70 kook. I'm on a budget and Perth Gold prices are too pricey for me, but I'd love to have a gold kook.

SilverPIC likes this.
  3. SilverPIC

SilverPIC Well-Known Member

I will continue on with the Koook, Koala, Kangaroo, and lunar. I won't be getting the Kilo gold just yet but I'm glad to know there is no mintage limit in case I change my mind later and want to get a few. ;)
    I will say that I am surprised at the selection of the breed of dog for the lunar coin. I would have thought the dingo would be the dog of choice for the Perth mint.

WNN, Manfred Schmidt and eddie01 like this.
  4. Phillip Meade

Phillip Meade Well-Known Member

Love the kooks and roos but just can't stomach the Queen. I'm sorry but it's been that way for me since my first Maple Leaf. I was like ZOINKS!

God save the queen and all, but that's a no-go for me.
    Sorry :(

WNN and Manfred Schmidt like this.
  5. WNN

WNN Member

I know what you mean, I was worried that the kilo coins migh sell out before I got the chance to stock up on them;)

Thing is these are the same breeds that were featured on the 2006 lunar coins as well. So yeah, I thought they might shake things up a bit aswell - but geuss not.

SilverPIC likes this.