2020-Mo Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad Onza Coin GEM BU
|Country of Manufacture
|Year of Issue
Order this 2020-Mo 1 ounce Silver Libertad Onza Coin in GEM Brilliant Uncirculated condition online.
Why add the 2020-Mo Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad Onza Coin GEM BU to your collection?
This stunning 2020-Mo Mexico 1 oz. Silver Libertad Onza Coin ships to you in GEM Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The series is often popular with both Numismatic Collectors and bullion stackers alike.
- Collectors and stackers prize Libertads for their beauty and traditionally limited mintages for bullion issues.
- The Mexican Mint, also known as Casa de Moneda de Mexico, was established in 1535 at the behest of the Spanish Crown.
- The Casa de Moneda is the oldest mint in the Western Hemisphere.
- The Libertad series was introduced in 1982, four years before the American Silver Eagle.
- These 1 oz. coins bear no face value, but are legal tender, and are struck on .999 fine silver planchets.
A Classic of Mexican Design
Obverse: The obverse features two symbols of great importance to the Mexican People. The first is the Angel of Independence. She holds a laurel wreath in one hand and broken chains in the other. These symbolize victory and freedom. The second symbol appears in the background. The two volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl appear from the Aztec legend of the two lovers.
Reverse: The reverse of the series features the Mexican Coat of Arms encircled by the historic predecessor Mexican Coats of Arms. A Golden Eagle is perched atop a cactus as it feasts on snake.
What is Gem BU?
Gem BU coins are superb examples. They have bright, clean surfaces with abundant mint luster and original surfaces.
Order your GEM BU 2020-Mo Mexico 1 oz. Silver Libertad Onza Coins from ModernCoinMart while supplies last!
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping on orders $199 and above and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.