2023-W $1 1-oz. American Silver Eagle NGC PF70UC FDI Black Core Eagle Label
|Credit Card / Paypal
|Country of Manufacture
|United States (US)
|Year of Issue
|Ultra Cameo (UC)
|Eagle - Exclusive
|First Day of Issue (FDI)
|Adolph A. Weinman
Secure this 2023-W Proof American Silver Eagle that has been certified by NGC to be in Proof 70 condition and also qualified for the First Day of Issue designation before being encapsulated in a black core with our exclusive eagle label.
Why does this perfectly minted First Day of Issue 2023-W Proof American Silver Eagle coin belong in your collection?
The U.S. Mint has annually issued the American Silver Eagle as the United States' official silver bullion coin since 1986. The series features imagery celebrating the power gained from liberty, and the strength which is born from freedom.
- This is a 2023-W American Silver Eagle coin minted with a breathtaking proof finish.
- The coin was struck from 1 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver at the Mint's West Point branch.
- The coin represents the third year of issue of the Type-2 Silver Eagle.
- The 40.60 mm diameter coin's design includes an interrupted reeded edge as a counterfeit prevention device.
- The one dollar denomination coin is issued as legal tender of the United States.
- The impeccably graded silver dollar is certified as a First Day of Issue release.
- The coin is accompanied by ModernCoinMart's exclusive eagle style certification label.
Gorgeous Design of the American Silver Eagle
Obverse: Lady Liberty appears on the obverse walking towards a dawning sun while wrapped in an American flag. Inscribed "LIBERTY," "2023," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the "AW" monogram. Created by renowned sculptor Adolph A. Weinman, the iconic patriotic image is borrowed from the 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar.
Reverse: An eagle is portrayed with its wings gracefully uplifted on the reverse. Inscribed "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "1 OZ. FINE SILVER," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "ONE DOLLAR" and the "W" Mint mark. The Type-2 eagle landing image was crafted by award-winning illustrator Emily Damstra.
Proof 70 Perfection
This 2023-W Proof American Silver Eagle coin was submitted the Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC) for review within twenty-four hours of release, qualifying for the highly sought after First Day of Issue attribution. The coin received the NGC's most superior grade of Proof 70 Ultra Cameo (UC), which describes its flawless strike, pristine surfaces and remarkably sharp contrast between finishes. The coin is sonically sealed in a NGC black core protective holder with ModernCoinMart's exclusive eagle themed certification label.
This flawlessly struck, First Day of Issue West Point Mint 2023-W Proof American Silver Eagle coin will look magnificent in your collection!
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping on orders $199 and above and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.