2023 $1 1-oz American Silver Eagle BU Gilded 24Kt Gold Liberty
|Credit Card / Paypal
|Country of Manufacture
|United States (US)
|Year of Issue
|Adolph A. Weinman
Don't miss this stunning 2023 24-karat Gilt Liberty $1 1 oz American Silver Eagle coin.
Why purchase this 24-karat Gilt Liberty 2023 $1 1 oz Silver Eagle?
This stunning piece began its life as a 2023 bullion American Silver Eagle struck by the United States Mint. After leaving the mint, thanks to the talent of skilled artisan, the iconic Walking Liberty and Eagle Landing obverse and reverse designs were gilded in 24 karat gold, while the fields or background retain their gorgeous silver luster. The result is a completely new way to view these classic American designs.
- This piece was originally issued by the United States Mint before being modified after it left the Mint.
- This issue was struck on a 1 oz planchet of .999 fine silver.
- The Silver Eagle is one of the world's most collected bullion coins.
- This Silver Eagle includes an enhanced security feature in the form of a reeded edge variation.
- This piece is selectively gilded in 24-karat gold.
- No more than 1,000 pieces will ever be released.
- This coin comes with a full-color certificate of authenticity.
- The coin will arrive in an acrylic capsule with a themed sleeve.
Featuring Emily Damstra's Stunning Eagle Design
Obverse: Adolph Weinman's obverse design depicts Liberty carrying laurel and oak branches in the early morning sun. The central figure is draped in the American flag. Her name, "LIBERTY," is inscribed above, while the date, "2023," is noted on the right. Adolph Weinman was one of the most important artists in the rejuvenation of American coinage in the early 20th century. His most famous pieces are the Walking Liberty Half Dollar and the Mercury Dime. Weinman's artist initials, "AW," also are inscribed on this side of the coin.
Reverse: An eagle spreads its wings preparing to land while carrying an oak branch in its talons on the reverse. The design, which is the work of Emily Damstra, is encircled by rim inscriptions. They read, "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "ONE DOLLAR," and "1 OZ. FINE SILVER." "E PLURIBUS UNUM," a statutory motto, is also included on the right. Emily Damstra has an MFA from the University of Michigan. The introduction of the Type 2 Silver Eagle marked the first time that one of her designs featured on an American coin.
Add this 2023 24-karat Gilt Liberty $1 1 oz Silver Eagle to your collection today.
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping on orders $199 and above and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.