2022-W Burnished American Silver Eagle NGC MS70 FR Exclusive Eagle Label
|Credit Card / Paypal
|Country of Manufacture
|United States (US)
|Year of Issue
|Eagle - Exclusive
|First Releases (FR)
|Adolph A. Weinman
|Weight - Primary Unit Value
Why purchase this 2022-W American Burnished Silver Eagle?
Silver Eagle enthusiasts are sure to love this burnished 2022 edition. This piece is the latest release in a series that dates back to 2006. The coin is perfect for patriotic Americans not just because of its iconic designs but also because it bears the "W" mint mark of the West Point Mint, which is situated near the United States Military Academy.
- This coin is $1 U.S. legal tender.
- This issue was struck at the West Point Mint, which is represented by a "W" mint mark.
- This coin was struck on a 1 oz .999 fine silver burnished blank.
- This issue was polished after it was struck.
- The Burnished Silver Eagle was introduced for the 20th anniversary of its bullion counterpart in 2006.
- 2022 is the first full year of the Type 2 Silver Eagle.
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) awarded this coin a Mint State 70 grade.
- NGC certified this coin First Releases (FR).
- Grading information comes on a ModernCoinMart exclusive Eagle label.
Featuring Emily Damstra's Patriotic Landing Eagle Design
Obverse: Liberty strides confidently in Adolph Weinman's obverse design. She is draped in the American flag and bears laurel and oak branches in the early morning sun. Her name, "LIBERTY," is inscribed on this face, as are the national motto, "IN GOD WE TRUST," and the date, "2022." Adolph Weinman was a German immigrant. A prolific sculptor, his best known numismatic contributions were the Mercury Dime and the Walking Liberty Half Dollar.
Reverse: Emily Damstra's reverse design, which replaced John Mercanti's in mid-2021, features an eagle preparing to land with an oak branch in its talons. The image is encircled by rim inscriptions, which read, "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "ONE DOLLAR," and "1 OZ. FINE SILVER." The statutory motto "E PLURIBUS UNUM" is also included on this face. Emily Damstra earned a Master of Fine Arts degree at the University of Michigan. Several of her designs have appeared on American coins over the past five years.
Perfect MS70 FR with Exclusive Eagle Label
The experts at Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) graded this piece Mint State 70. That means that the coin appears perfect as seen under 5x magnification. They also certified the piece First Releases, which means that it was submitted for grading within 30 days of its initial mint release. This information comes on an exclusive Eagle label.
Don't miss your chance to own this Burnished 2022-W American Silver Eagle.
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping on orders $199 and above and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.