2022-(W) American Silver Eagle Struck at West Point Mint NGC MS70 FDI Exclusive Eagle Label
|Country of Manufacture
|United States (US)
|Year of Issue
|Eagle - Exclusive
|First Day of Issue (FDI)
|Adolph A. Weinman
|Weight - Primary Unit Value
Why order this 2022-(W) Silver American Eagle Struck at the West Point Mint?
Be a part of the rich tradition of the American Silver Eagle by adding this historic piece to your collection. 2022 marks the first full year release of the Type 2 version of the coin. Although bullion Silver Eagles do not bear a mint mark, thanks to identifying serial numbers on sealed monster boxes, Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) certified that this piece was struck at the West Point Mint.
- This coin is $1 U.S. legal tender.
- This coin was struck on a 1 troy oz planchet of .999 fine silver.
- This piece is a product of the West Point Mint.
- The Silver Eagle is one of the world's most popular bullion coins.
- 2022 is the first full year Type 2 issue in series history.
- The edge has an interrupted reeded edge that makes this coin very difficult to counterfeit.
- The obverse bears Adolph Weinman's artist mark, "AW".
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) certified this piece First Day of Issue.
- NGC graded this piece Mint State 70.
- The grading information comes on an exclusive Eagle label.
Powerful Landing Eagle Design by Emily Damstra
Obverse: Adolph Weinman's Walking Liberty design remains on the obverse. The morning sun begins its ascent as it shines on an American flag draped Liberty, who carries branches. Obverse inscriptions read, "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST," and "2022." Adolph Weinman was an immigrant and a prolific sculptor. He designed both faces of the Walking Liberty Half Dollar and the Mercury Dime, two of the most famous coins in American history.
Reverse: On the reverse is a Landing Eagle design by Emily Damstra that was introduced in mid-2021.The name of the issuing country, "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," the face value of the coin, "ONE DOLLAR," and the coin's metal content, "1 OZ. FINE SILVER," are noted on the rim. Also included on this face is the statutory motto "E PLURIBUS UNUM." Emily Damstra is a graduate of the University of Michigan, where she earned her MFA. She has designed numerous American coins, including entries in the America the Beautiful and American Women Quarters Programs.
Flawless MS70 FDI with Exclusive Eagle Label
The experts at Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) certified that this coin appears perfect as seen under 5x magnification by awarding it their highest grade, Mint State 70. They also certified this piece First Day of Issue (FDI), information that comes on a ModernCoinMart exclusive Eagle label.
Don't miss your chance to own this Silver 2022-(W) American Eagle Struck at the West Point Mint .
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping on orders $199 and above and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.