2021 U.S. Mint Set Uncirculated
In-Stock & Ready to ship!
|Qty||CC / Paypal||Wire / Check|
|Country of Manufacture||United States (US)|
|Denominating Country||United States|
|Year of Issue||2021|
Why add the 2021 U.S. Mint Set Uncirculated your collection?
This 2021 U.S. Mint Set comes in the original Mint packaging from the Philadelphia and Denver Branches of the Mint. The coins in this spectacular set are in mint fresh, Gem Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition.
- The annual Mint Set release is a perennial favorite of old and new numismatists alike.
- The set gives collectors a great opportunity to get excellent examples of all denominations and mint marks in a given year.
- The first released official "Uncirculated" Mint set was in 1947.
- There were no mint sets struck in 1950, 1982, and 1983.
- Packaging has changed through the years, these coins are in custom, mint-specific folders.
Fourteen Classic U.S. Coins
This 2021 United States Mint set includes 14 coins, consisting of the Lincoln Cent, Jefferson Nickel, Roosevelt Dime, Kennedy Half Dollar and the Native American Dollar. The dollar coin's reverse honors the U.S. Military service of Native Americans.
There are two Washington Quarter designs included in this year's set: the final America the Beautiful Tuskegee Airmen quarter and the Washington Crossing the Delaware quarter, which is a 2021 only design.
GEM BU in Original Mint Packaging
These classic business strikes are in GEM BU condition. The coins are presented in a folder that features the coins struck at the Philadelphia Mint and another featuring the coins struck at the Denver Mint. The coins would grade at the MS65 level or higher.
Order your GEM BU 2021 U.S. Mint Set featuring the OGP from ModernCoinMart today!
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping with no minimum and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All SmartShip eligible items are guaranteed to ship next business day. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.