2021 China 1oz Gold ANA World’s Fair of Money - Chicago Show Panda Medal Proof
|Credit Card / Paypal
|Country of Manufacture
|New Century Mint
|Year of Issue
|Weight - Primary Unit Value
Why buy this 2021 1oz Gold China ANA World's Fair of Money - Chicago Show Panda Medal Proof?
The tradition of Show Pandas goes back to the 1980s when the People's Republic of China began issuing commemorative medals for special events, a tradition which continues today! Not only are they the perfect keepsakes for those who attended the events, but they are also stunning pieces with low mintages. This 2021 ANA World's Fair of Money - Chicago Gold Medal not only fits that description but is also a symbol of a return to normalcy following the covid-19 pandemic.
- This New Century Mint released this medal for the 2021 American Numismatic Association's (ANA's) World's Fair of Money in Chicago.
- This non-denominated piece was struck on a 1 oz planchet of .999 fine gold.
- Show Pandas are loved by collectors thanks to their beauty and very low mintages.
- This Show Panda is part of a mintage of just 88 pieces.
- The medal's obverse design comes from 2013 Panda coins, as 2013 was the last year that the show was held in Chicago.
Breathtaking Pandas Design
Obverse: The obverse design comes from Panda coins of 2013. Three pandas stand on all fours to take a drink of water. Inscriptions at the top of this face note the medal's weight and purity in English, "1 OZ AU .999," and Mandarin. At the bottom of the obverse are the date, "2021," and the ANA logo.
Reverse: The Chicago skyline as seen from Lake Michigan serves as the reverse design. The host city's name, "CHICAGO," and nickname, "THE WINDY CITY," are inscribed above. Inscriptions below the image offer the name of the event, again in English, "ANA WORLD'S FAIR OF MONEY," and Mandarin.
Order this 1 oz Gold 2021 China ANA World's Fair of Money - Chicago Show Panda Medal Proof now.
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping on orders $199 and above and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.