2021 American Silver Eagle Type 2 NGC MS70 Brown Label
|Country of Manufacture
|United States (US)
|Year of Issue
|Adolph A. Weinman
|Weight - Primary Unit Value
Why add the 2021 American 1 oz Silver Eagle T-2 NGC MS70 Brown Label to your collection?
2021 American 1 oz Silver Eagle T-2 NGC MS70 Brown Label achieved the top grade of Mint State 70 (MS70) and was encapsulated with the classic Brown Label by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC).
- This popular series was introduced in 1986 as the official silver Bullion coin of the United States.
- The series is struck on planchets containing 1 oz. of .999 fine silver.
- Silver content is guaranteed for weight and purity by the U.S. Government.
- Emily Damstra's Landing Eagle reverse appears for the first time with this "T-2" issue.
- The Reeding Gap security feature appears for the first time with this release.
Majestic Designs from Past and Present
Obverse: The classic obverse was designed by Adolph Weinman, a famous American artist. The timeless image features Lady Liberty standing as she is backlit by the sun. She is carrying a flag and branches of oak and laurel.
Reverse: The prodigiously talented Emily Damstra won the design competition for the new ASE reverse with this Landing Eagle design. A bald eagle is shown dynamically landing on an oak branch.
Special Collector MS70 Coin
Coins graded at the pinnacle grade of MS70 on the Sheldon Scale are numismatic perfection. These coins possess only flawless features including spectacular mint luster, immaculate surfaces and frosty mint luster.
Add this 2021 American 1 oz. Silver Eagle T-2 NGC MS70 graded Coin featuring the classic NGC Brown Label to your collection today!
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping on orders $199 and above and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.