2013-W $50 Gold Buffalo PCGS Reverse Proof PR70 100th Anniversary
|Credit Card / Paypal
|Country of Manufacture
|United States (US)
|Year of Issue
Buy this gorgeous 2013-W 1 ounce Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo $50 certified by PCGS to be in Reverse PR70 condition and encapsulated with a 100th Anniversary label today.
Why order this $50 2013-W 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo?
The US Mint celebrated the centennial anniversary of the Buffalo Nickel in 2013 with this Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo. The Gold Buffalo Series started in 2006 and takes its designs from the beloved coin. A favorite of avid and casual collectors alike, the Buffalo Nickel is considered a part of Americana like few other coins in the nation's history.
- This piece is part of a mintage of 47,836 pieces.
- This Gold Buffalo is $50 US legal tender.
- The coin marked the centennial anniversary of the original Buffalo Nickel.
- This coin was struck at the West Point Mint on a 1 oz planchet of .9999 fine gold.
- This coin bears the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark.
- This piece takes its designs from the iconic coin.
- The Buffalo Nickel is a beloved piece of Americana admired by collectors and non-collectors alike.
- Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) graded this coin Reverse Proof 70.
- The coin's grade comes on a 100th anniversary label.
Featuring the Iconic Native American Design of James Earle Fraser
Obverse: Both faces of this coin take their designs from James Earle Fraser's Buffalo Nickel. The obverse bears a right-side, composite portrait of an aging Native American man. The date, "2013," is inscribed on his shoulder, while "LIBERTY" is inscribed along the rim. James Earle Fraser was a well known sculptor in the first half of the 20th century. His work can be found throughout the nation's capital, as well as in Philadelphia and West Point, among other places.
Reverse: On the reverse is an American bison in left-side profile. The national motto, "IN GOD WE TRUST," is inscribed under his head, while the second statutory motto, "E PLURIBUS UNUM," is inscribed above his back. Also included on this face are the name of the issuing country, "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," the coin's face value, "$50," and its weight and purity, "1 OZ. .9999 FINE GOLD."
Impeccable PCGS Reverse PR70 with 100th Anniversary label
The experts at Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) graded this piece Reverse Proof 70, which means that it appears perfect even under 5x magnification. The grading company provided this grade on a 100th Anniversary label.
Don't miss your chance to own this $50 2013-W Reverse Proof 1 oz Gold Buffalo.
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping on orders $199 and above and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.