2-Coin Set - 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar with CC Privy Mark & O Privy Mark NGC MS70 FDI 100th Anniversary Label
|Credit Card / Paypal
|Country of Manufacture
|United States (US)
|Year of Issue
|First Day of Issue (FDI)
|Weight - Primary Unit Value
Why purchase this 2-Coin 2021 CC Privy Mark & O Privy Mark Silver Morgan Dollar Set?
The Morgan Silver Dollar was issued from 1878-1904 and again in 1921. A century after the series was last issued, coins from it are extremely popular among collectors. Even non-collectors often find parting with the coins extremely difficult. The coins in this set were issued to mark the centennial anniversary of the last Morgan Dollars. Though they were struck at the Philadelphia Mint, the coins in this set bear privy marks that pay homage to two now closed mints that historically issued the coins, the New Orleans Mint (O) and the Carson City Mint (CC).
- Each coin in this set is $1 U.S. legal tender.
- Both coins were struck from .858 oz of .999 fine silver.
- These coins were struck at the Philadelphia Mint.
- The coins bear privy marks of the mint marks of two defunct mints, Carson City (CC) and New Orleans (O).
- These coins were issued to mark the centennial anniversary of the last Morgan Silver Dollar.
- Morgan Dollars are among the most recognizable and popular historic American coins.
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) graded these coins Mint State 70.
- NGC certified these coins First Day of Issue.
- Grading information comes on 100th Anniversary labels.
Classic Liberty Design by George T. Morgan
Obverse: Like the reverse, the obverse bears a design of George T. Morgan. Liberty faces left wearing a Phrygian cap, a crown of cotton and wheat, and a ribbon that bears an inscription of her name. Her effigy is encircled by thirteen stars and two inscriptions, "E PLURIBUS UNUM" and "2021."
Reverse: On the reverse, an eagle spreads its wings while holding arrows and an olive branch within an open wreath. The national motto, "IN GOD WE TRUST," is inscribed above its head. Rim inscriptions provide the name of the issuing country, "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," and the face value, "ONE DOLLAR." George T. Morgan served as US Mint Chief Engraver from 1917-1925. While he designed several coins, the dollar that is named for him is the most famous.
Flawless MS70 FDI with 100th Anniversary Labels
Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) graded both of these pieces Mint State 70, thus indicating that they appear perfect as seen under 5x magnification. The grading company also certified both coins First Day of Issue, which is relayed on 100th Anniversary certification labels.
Add this 2021 2-Coin CC Privy Mark & O Privy Mark Silver Morgan Dollar Set to your collection today.
MCM offers Fast, Free Domestic Shipping on orders $199 and above and ships to over 40 countries around the world. All non-bullion items are covered by our 30-Day, No-Hassle Return Policy.